- Slow response,
- Shows errors, freezes,
- Virus infection,
- Frequent failures, errors from system and apps,
- Stuck in boot screen,
- Random reboots or restart problem after firmware update,
- If you forget your lock screen pin, pattern or password
Before Sony Xperia P factory reset process be sure that your mobile phone has at least %50 battery, otherwise your mobile phone may take serious damages.
First Method: Factory Data Reset Your Sony Xperia P From The Settings MenuThe easiest way to factory reset your Sony Xperia P is through the settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can do formatting and factory reset process using your devices factory data reset menu. You can complete Sony Xperia P formatting and reset process by following the below steps.
- Be sure that your phone has at least %50 battery.
- Backup your data with using Backup and Restore option.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap the Backup and Reset menu, after selecting suitable options at that menu, tap the Factory Data Reset under the Personal Data section.
- Read the informations on the screen and tap Reset Device.
- Confirm it using screen lock pin, pattern, or password.
- If you want to delete portable storage data, tap the Delete All.
- Your device will restart and Sony Xperia P factory reset process will be completed.