About 2 minutes
How to enter recovery mode on ? Recovery mode offers many useful options such as reboot system, factory reset, wipe data, data recovery, etc.
min 50% charged battery
How to enter recovery mode on ? Recovery Mode offers many useful options such as reboot system, factory reset, wipe data, data recovery, install software or firmware from phone memory or SD card, etc.
Factory reset, also known as hard reset, is the restoration of a device to its original manufacturer settings. This action deletes all the settings, applications and personal data from your device.
How to enter recovery mode screen ?
This article contains:
Although using Recovery Mode does not require much knowledge and experience, your device may be permanently damaged when process goes wrong.
How To Enter Recovery Mode On
You can enter the recovery mode screen for offers many useful options, following the instructions below:
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears.
- When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds.
- Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears. If you see Android logo with No Command text, don't panic and just wait for a while.
- You can use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select an option.
If your powers on, but won't load the operating system or only boots to the brands logo, this is a symptom of corrupted software. You'll need to perform a hard reset to have the operating system reinstalled to get your device working again.
To exit the recovery mode screen, come to Reboot System Now option and press Power button. The device will automatically reboot.