- Slow response,
- Shows errors, freezes,
- Virus infection,
- Frequent failures, errors from system and apps,
- Stuck in boot screen,
- Random reboots or restart problem after firmware update,
- If you forget your lock screen pin, pattern or password
Before Sony Xperia XZ3 factory reset process be sure that your mobile phone has at least %50 battery, otherwise your mobile phone may take serious damages.
First Method: Factory Data Reset Your Sony Xperia XZ3 From The Settings Menu
- Be sure that your phone has at least %50 battery.
- Backup your data with using Backup and Restore option.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap the Backup and Reset menu, after selecting suitable options at that menu, tap the Factory Data Reset under the Personal Data section.
- Read the informations on the screen and tap Reset Device.
- Confirm it using screen lock pin, pattern, or password.
- If you want to delete portable storage data, tap the Delete All.
- Your device will restart and Sony Xperia XZ3 factory reset process will be completed.