If your Huawei MediaPad tablet has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
Apart from all these problems if you just want to restart your tablet in a correct way, you can choose Huawei MediaPad soft reset.
This article contains:
Huawei MediaPad soft reset, also known as soft reboot, is the rebooting or restarting of a device like a computer, smartphone or tablet. It closes all applications and clears any data in random access memory. Soft resetting is usually performed to repair malfunctioning applications.
Ensure your Huawei MediaPad has a sufficient amount of battery power, if you try to reboot your tablet with a critical amount of charge it may not turn on after the reboot.
System updates can bring improvements that could fix your issue. To check if there is a software update available on your tablet launch your Settings > Software update > Download and install > Update Now
Restart A Frozen Or Unresponsive Huawei MediaPad
Follow these steps to perform a soft reset on your Huawei MediaPad and reboot your unresponsive tablet without any problems.
- If you are able to remove the tablet battery, remove it. Then, wait a few seconds, insert the battery and turn the device on.
- If you are not able to remove the tablet battery, hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds. Leave the buttons when tablet vibrates.
- Your tablet will restart and display the brands logo.
Huawei MediaPad is powers on, but won't load the operating system or only boots to the brands logo, this is a symptom of corrupted software. You'll need to perform a hard reset to have the operating system reinstalled to get your tablet working again.
After the Huawei MediaPad soft reset process, your smartphone will restart automatically. You can continue using your device without losing any data except for the last changes.