If your vivo Y75 smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Virus infection
- Unexpected stucks,
- Stuck in boot screen,
- Chronically Overheating,
- Applications installed without your knowledge,
- Frequent failures, errors from system and apps,
- If you forget your lock screen pin, pattern or password,
Apart from all these problems if you decide to sell or change your smartphone you can prefer the vivo Y75 hard reset as the easiest way to clear your personal information.
This article contains:
vivo Y75 hard reset process, all data, including the following, will be deleted from your device.
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
- The decryption key for files on the SD card (You will not be able to use encrypted files on the SD card after your reset your device to factory defaults.)
How to perform a hard reset on vivo Y75 via recovery mode?
Follow these steps to perform a hard reset on your vivo Y75 and reset your device to factory default settings.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears.
- After the device logo , release Power button but hold the others a few more seconds.
- Release all the buttons when Recovery mode screen appears.
- Go to Wipe Data / Factory Reset option using Volume Down and press Power button to confirm it.
- Go to Yes –Delete All User Data using Volume Down and press Power button to continue.
- Recovery screen will appear after formatting process. Then, press the Power button on Reboot System Now to restart.
Your phone will automatically restart after hard reset of the vivo Y75. The initial start-up of the device will take longer than usual, so do not interfere with the device and wait.
When your vivo Y75 is turned on, you can setup it from a backup using your previous Google Account and Password, Backup and Restore options or you can set up as a new device and continue.